Executive at Shein Supply Chain Management Co Ltd
- Shein – business model, evolution of merchandising model and changes in supply chain
- Product design principles, primary customer groups and consumer scenarios
- Requirements for suppliers’ hard capabilities and soft capabilities, supplier profiles and production capacity changes
- Scale and depth of SKUs and SPUs (standard product units), plus control of production cost and production quality
- Stability of cooperation with suppliers, supplier elimination rate, plus suppliers’ dependence on Shein
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.