Former Global VP, Real Estate at WeWork Companies Inc
- Operating environment for WeWork, including potential demand for office space in a return-to-work environment, including the shift from a lease and sublease to a revenue-share model
- WeWork’s competitive positioning and relative differentiation vs Industrious, IWG (LON: IWG) and others, and the threat of landlords creating co-working or more flexible workspace environments
- WeWork’s location-level economics and projected occupancy and growth goals over the next 3-5 years
- How do we think about typical unit economics of WeWork locations and the potential slope of recovery in occupancy and revenues?
- Outlook for 2022 and beyond and the company’s longer-term profitability prospects
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited