Former executive at Temple University Health System Inc
- Key purchasing trends and developments across large hospital systems
- Impact of CMS’ [Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services] procedural shift to outpatient settings from inpatient on large hospital systems' strategies
- Impact of No Surprises Act being pushed by CMS on providers and MCOs (managed care organisations) and resulting reimbursement dynamics
- Staffing challenges and dynamics with physicians continuing to refer patients out of network
- Outlook for Q2 2022 and beyond
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.