Former EVP at Syneos Health Inc
- Near-term portfolio capitalisation opportunities for Syneos (NASDAQ: SYNH) within the DCT (decentralised clinical trial), data analysis and remote monitoring spaces
- Syneos’s strengths and weaknesses vs other CROs (contract research organisations) such as Iqvia (NYSE: IQV), Icon (NASDAQ: ICLR), PPD (NASDAQ: PPD) and Covance (NYSE: LH), highlighting key therapeutic growth drivers in clinical and commercial segments
- Q4 2022 performance expectations, discussing new business wins, expected book-to-bill ratio, staffing and client retention ability
- Potential acquisition of Syneos and possible near-term consolidation strategy post financial deterioration
- 6-12-month company outlook under new CEO and CFO, given deceleration of invested capital in biotech
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.