Former executive at Syneos Health Inc
- Recent trends and developments occurring within the CRO (contract research organisation) market coming out of the biotech funding slowdown and pandemic, focusing on Syneos Health (NASDAQ: SYNH)
- Syneos’s end-to-end clinical and commercial solutions for biopharmaceutical development, highlighting strengths and weaknesses
- Competitive landscape surrounding Syneos based on breadth of service offerings, leadership, pricing and innovation efforts, noting players such as Iqvia (NYSE: IQV), PPD and Icon (NASDAQ: ICLR)
- Syneos’s DCT (decentralised clinical trial) capabilities – patient recruitment, traditional vs trial hybridisation, oncology and CNS (central nervous system) opportunities and technical advancements
- 12-18-month CRO market outlook, noting partnership opportunities for Syneos and ability to sustain in an increasingly undifferentiated landscape
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.