Former EVP at Icon plc
- Developments within the CRO (contract research organisation) space, highlighting clinical research advancements as it pertains to Icon (NASDAQ: ICLR)
- Q3 2022 results and Q4 2022 performance expectations, discussing new business wins, net book-to-bill ratio and closing backlog
- Breadth of clinical research services offered across various therapeutic areas – early-phase clinical development, decentralised and hybrid clinical trials and RWE (real-world evidence), among others
- Icon’s competitive positioning relative to alternative CRO conglomerates post acquisition of PRA Health Sciences
- 6-12-month company outlook, highlighting near-term technological and ancillary growth opportunities
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.