Former product manager at Pinterest Inc
- Pinterest's (NYSE: PINS) user and monetisation growth strategy, noting the impact of coronavirus and exiting the pandemic
- Newer content, video and e-commerce offerings and the importance of content creators, noting execution and competitive challenges
- Competitive landscape and Pinterest's positioning vs big digital advertising companies and smaller firms focused on the area
- Corporate governance, focusing on management turnover and employee morale
- 1-3-year outlook, highlighting opportunities and risks
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.