Former executive at Phillips NV.
- Key drivers of Philips' (AMS: PHIA) missed Q4 2021 earnings, including recall costs and supply chain challenges
- Recent increase of sleep apnoea and mechanical ventilator machines recalled, from around four million to 5.2 million globally
- Philips’ repair and replacement programme – potential timeframes according to repair-replacement split
- Short- and long-term reputational impact of recall, including Philips' future market position vs competitors such as ResMed (NYSE: RMD)
- 2022 outlook – restructuring potential, including possibility of homecare spin-off to mitigate liability and costs from device recall
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited