Former executive at Phillips NV.
- Key drivers of Philips' (AMS: PHIA) missed Q4 2021 earnings, including recall costs and supply chain challenges
- Recent increase of sleep apnoea and mechanical ventilator machines recalled, from around four million to 5.2 million globally
- Philips’ repair and replacement programme – potential timeframes according to repair-replacement split
- Short- and long-term reputational impact of recall, including Philips' future market position vs competitors such as ResMed (NYSE: RMD)
- 2022 outlook – restructuring potential, including possibility of homecare spin-off to mitigate liability and costs from device recall
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.