Former senior executive at Ambu AS
- Pandemic tailwinds for single-use endoscopes vs reusable products and FDA innovation push
- Post-pandemic outlook on single-use uptake across specialties such as bronchology and ENT (ear, nose and throat)
- Ambu’s (CSE: AMBU B) portfolio expansion, assessing new product releases such as the aScope 5 Broncho
- Financial performance across geographies, discussing cost-reduction programme and Mexico facility build-out
- Competitive positioning of Ambu’s single-use products vs those of Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) and Olympus (TYO: 7733)
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.