Former general counsel at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Review of the scientific evidence supporting claimants’ cases and barriers to filing cases
- Extent of the potential state and multidistrict litigation – filed vs unfiled lawsuits – and timelines following 22 August Illinois trial dismissal by the plaintiff
- Zantac (ranitidine) ownership over previous years, relative exposure of different incumbents and indemnification mechanics
- Teva (TLV: TEVA), Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) and Sun Pharma (NSE: SUNPHARMA) settlement with one plaintiff and potential read-across to GSK (LON: GSK), who has reportedly not yet settled
- Potential settlement scenarios
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.