Executive at real estate company
- Pan-European CRE (commercial real estate) outlook – how resilient can the sector be in a more challenging operating environment?
- Sustainability of CRE capital structures, how these came to be and their suitability for the current environment, plus CRE’s ability to repair balance sheets and capital structures
- Deal flow developments, potential marginal buyers for asset disposals and key areas to expect them in
- Management team quality and companies that may be better- vs worse-positioned for adverse operating conditions
- Bank exposure to current CRE weakness, touching on commercial mortgage-backed security developments, possible weakness and whether FIs (financial institutions) can absorb potential write-downs
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.