Executive at NatWest Markets (NatWest Group plc)
- Issuance volume and market demand evolution for CMBS (commercial mortgage-backed securities)
- Typical tranche strength and pricing, looking at key risk holders in each partition
- NPE (non-performing exposures) and default developments, reading through to fragility risk areas and scenario analysis
- Private CMBS markets update and how to analyse off-balance sheet products
- Which banks hold the highest exposures to CMBS and how easily can positions be liquidated?
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.