Former executive at UBS Group AG
- Mechanics behind financial institutional groups holdcos and opcos’ use of CoCos (contingent convertibles) and going concern triggers
- Core holders of these instruments, looking at the decision and fallout from Credit Suisse’s (VTX: CSGN) (NYSE: CS) AT1 (additional tier 1) bonds being zeroed and future litigation risk
- The demand outlook for AT1s and Tier 2s, reading through to spreads and how this impacts banks’ cost of funds
- Banks’ abilities to issue new instruments and potential impact on market pricing
- Anticipation of how regulatory bodies will view AT1s and Tier 2s going forwards
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.