Resident Scholar at The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Key implications for payers and providers since the NSA’s (No Surprises Act’s) ratification on 1 January 2022
- Arbitration-offer process for out-of-network claims
- Financial impact on payers, providers and air ambulance players, including levers to offset billing headwinds
- Potential insurance premiums dip and further regulatory developments at the state level
- Increased scrutiny of PE’s longer-term role in healthcare
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.