Executive at Florida-based glass consultant
- Implications of increased energy costs and potential availability issues in Europe on the global glass market
- Strategies for passing costs through, demand and pricing environment
- Differences in contract structure in the industry between Europe and North America, impact on how input costs are passed through
- Challenges of establishing new manufacturing bases and cost advantages of new factories
- Long-term impact of high European energy prices on the sector in Europe
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.