Former Senior Executive at Travis Perkins plc
- Demand impact from the novel coronavirus pandemic and expected recovery across DIY and trade, and renovation and new build
- Fixed vs variable cost base across manufacturers
- Fixed vs variable cost base across distributors
- Distributor-manufacturer relationships, price and term pressure during downturn
- Buying behaviour for high quality vs low costs in a demand recovery across products
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.