Former executive at Epic Systems Corp
- Major trends and developments in the EMR (electronic medical record) and EHR (electronic health record) provider industry
- Epic Systems’ (OTC: EPOR) portfolio gaps, potential module adjacency expansions and ability to move downstream to outpatient settings
- Implementation costs, data interoperability and NLP (natural language processing) efforts
- Epic’s positioning and competitive dynamics vs Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN), AthenaHealth and other EMR and EHR providers
- Strategic growth outlook, importance of CEO Judy Faulkner to Epic and succession planning
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.