Former director at Datadog Inc
- Datadog’s (NASDAQ: DDOG) core offerings – infrastructure monitoring, APM (application performance monitoring), log management and security monitoring – and shifting related dynamics
- Datadog’s approach to innovation and new solutions, with potential in security
- Growth momentum and drivers, noting cloud-first platform and land and expand sales approach
- Competitive dynamics, highlighting AppDynamics (NASDAQ: CSCO), Dynatrace (NYSE: DT), New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) and Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK), including reports of Cisco’s (NASDAQ: CSCO) interest in acquiring Splunk
- 1-3-year outlook, noting opportunities and risks
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.