Former President at Warner Music Group Corp
- Warner Music Group's (NASDAQ: WMG) operating environment – IPO and coronavirus implications
- A&R (artist and repertoire) spend trends given lack of live events
- Contract structure evolution
- Impact of distribution platforms Spotify (NYSE: SPOT), Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) on Warner Music Group
- Outlook for 2020 and beyond, including M&A activity
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.