Former Client Partner Lead at Twitter Inc
- Pending agreement to sell Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) to Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk and potential benefits of private company status
- Implications of new free speech focus following past emphasis on and investment in health and safety
- Potential shift to more of a subscription emphasis and away from advertising
- Perceptions around lack of company innovation and possible product shifts and changes
- Impacts on employees and morale
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.