Former manager at UnitedHealth Group Inc
- Historical context on US surprise billing legislative initiatives leading to policy initiatives from Trump and Biden administrations
- Trickle-down impact on staffer and PPM (physician practice management) business models from No Surprises Act and potential hit to revenues from future uncollected out-of-network procedure bills
- Dispute resolution process and benchmark reimbursement analysis for in- vs out-of-network negotiations
- Staffers' ability to weather regulatory headwinds and implications of in-network contracts on revenues
- 2022 physician staffing sector outlook, strategic assessments and scenario analysis post-2022 midterm elections
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.