Former Director at Cytel Inc
- Significant trends and developments within a capital-constrained CRO (contract research organisation) market, delineating the major competitors in the space, including Iqvia (NYSE: IQV), Icon (NASDAQ: ICLR), PPD, Medpace (NASDAQ: MEDP) and Syneos (NASDAQ: SYNH)
- Overall market growth assessment breaking down key criteria – book-to-bills, product expansion, market shares and price wars
- Pre-clinical and clinical research capabilities and associated funding environments, differentiating on the basis of competency and required assets
- Consolidation and divestiture activity, especially following Labcorp’s (NYSE: LH) divestiture of Covance, discussing areas of potential M&A – pharmacovigilance, health economics, clinical trial design and tech solutions
- 6-12-month market outlook, outlining near-term headwinds/tailwinds, R&D growth opportunities and therapeutic clinical advancements
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.