Former Product manager at TikTok Inc
- Macroeconomic impacts on social media and short-form video offerings, including potential advertising budget cuts
- Relevance of brand vs direct-response advertising, as well as e-commerce and live-streaming
- Overview of short-form video offerings that have become popular across social media, emphasising importance of content graph vs social graph
- Competitive landscape – TikTok’s success, Meta Platforms’ (NASDAQ: FB) focus across Facebook and Instagram, Snap’s (NYSE: SNAP) challenges with Spotlight and YouTube’s plans for Shorts
- TikTok’s 2022-23 revenue outlook and ability for others to catch up
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.