Former EVP at Sabre Corp (Sabre GLBL Inc)
- Outlook for airline IT spend growth and application mix given recent high-profile IT failures
- Price per passenger evolution and additional modules’ attach rate
- Pipeline for transformative PSS (passenger service system) projects vs smaller incremental upsells, plus discussing PB (price-to-book value) rates
- Competitive dynamics and durability of Amadeus’ (MAD: AMS) lead in the sector
- Synergies between Sabre's (NASDAQ: SABR) distribution and IT segments and potential to separate business units
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.