Former director at Mexicanos Contra la Corrupción y la Impunidad
- Mexican energy sector overview and impact of Lopez Obrador’s presidency
- Pemex’s assets, downstream investment strategy and project assessment
- State of Mexican refinery assets and efforts to increase production
- Credit outlook and impact of lower oil prices on finances, plus deleveraging opportunities
- Macro outlook, including potential nationalisation of energy assets, regulatory hurdles and risks
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.