Former executive at Plug Power Inc.
- Penetration rates of fuel cells in key end markets including forklifts, commercial vehicles and power and use case opportunities
- Performance trends in fuel cell applications
- Infrastructure build-out to support market growth and potential bottlenecks
- Key players – such as Cummins (NYSE: CMI) and Plug Power (NYSE: PLUG) – and their differentiation points
- Technological developments and trends in investment
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited