Former director at Iron Mountain Inc
- Operating environment for Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM), noting recent trends in record storage and occupancy/leasing rates
- Iron Mountain’s relative positioning vs competitors, both within RIM (record information management), and the digital cloud-based storage vertical
- Recent operating and financial performance – EBITDA and organic growth, and need to diversify revenue base
- Iron Mountain’s forward vision for the transition towards the digital enterprise information management and data centre space
- Outlook for Q4 2022 and beyond, including future of RIM facilities and their potential conversion to warehouses
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.