Former executive at Cetera Financial Group Inc
- IBD (independent broker-dealer) and RIA (registered investment advisor) operating environment – rising rates’ impact on revenues across cash spreads and fees, plus client retention risks
- Advisor recruitment trends – risk of rising advisor acquisition costs and wirehouses’ ability to curb attrition
- Competitive dynamics across IBDs and RIAs, including potential winners and losers
- Potential for additional industry consolidation and M&A multiples’ sustainability
- H2 2022 outlook, highlighting regulatory risks, especially from resurgence of DOL (Department of Labor) fiduciary rule
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.