Former SVP at Siltronic AG
- Supply and demand dynamics across wafer sizes amid semiconductor shortages and spot price hikes
- Capacity plans and potential demand pullbacks from OEMs (original equipment manufacturers)
- Market volatility and scope for longer-term contracts along value chain to counteract this
- Buildout dynamics across epitaxial wafers and polished wafers for NAND and DRAM, plus technology migration impacts on demand
- Is global wafer demand sustainable in the medium-to-long term?
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited