Former Group VP at C3.ai Inc
- C3.ai’s (NYSE: AI) operating environment and competitive dynamics across Palantir Technologies (NYSE: PLTR), Alteryx (NYSE: AYX), Dataiku and others
- Macroeconomic impact on CAC (customer acquisition cost), RPO (remaining performance obligation) deceleration and risks and opportunities related to C3.ai’s transition to consumption pricing
- Product roadmap and key opportunities for end-to-end vendors of AI and machine learning products, including platform products and verticalised solutions
- Growth outlook, adoption trends given TCO (total cost of ownership) and path to non-GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) profitability by the end of FY24
- Industry consolidation, M&A opportunities and 2023 outlook
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.