Former deposit operations lead at Square Inc
- Operating environment for Block’s (NYSE: SQ) Cash App, discussing normalised account growth post-stimulus and other pandemic-related tailwinds
- Cash App’s ability to monetise users and drive ARPU increases through additional product offerings
- Cash App’s positioning vs Paypal’s (NASDAQ: PYPL) Venmo, Chime, Aspiration and others
- Afterpay acquisition roll-out and impact on Cash App – could Block combine Cash App and Seller into a two-sided network?
- Outlook for 2022 and beyond, including potential for longer-term meaningful international expansion
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited