Former senior executive at Black Knight Inc
- Operating environment for Black Knight (NYSE: BKI), highlighting whether rising rates and declining volumes will meaningfully impact revenues or client outsourcing trends
- Intercontinental Exchange's (NYSE: ICE) proposed acquisition of Black Knight and what it may do with the platform
- Competitive dynamics of Black Knight's LOS (loan origination software) and servicing suite, including if anyone can threaten its MSP (mortgage servicing platform) market share
- Competitive landscape, highlighting key competing vendors and up-and-coming players such as Valon and Stavvy
- Outlook for H2 2022 and beyond, assessing potential for additional consolidation and cadence of ongoing digitisation
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.