Former SaaS Business Lead at Amazon Web Services Inc (AWS)
- AWS’s (NASDAQ: AMZN) operating environment for its cloud data management business, including Redshift and related offerings such as DynamoDB
- Competitive landscape across major data management vendors, including Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW), Google GCP BigQuery (NASDAQ: GOOGL) and Microsoft Azure Synapse (NASDAQ: MSFT), as well as additional notable players and market challengers such as Databricks and MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB)
- Strategy related to Redshift’s integration with other AWS solutions and enterprise data migration dynamics
- Resilience against newer scalable and flexible approaches to data management
- Go-to-market strategy, market dynamics, pricing and customer segmentation, plus macro headwinds and tailwinds and H1 2023 outlook
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.