Former senior executive at Tokyo Electron US Holdings.
- ASML’s (AMS: ASML) order volume outlook logic vs DRAM
- Capacity utilisation and expansion trends
- EUV (extreme ultraviolet) and high-NA (numerical aperture) pricing outlook
- Russia-Ukraine conflict's impact on neon supply and the semiconductor shortage
- Margin and growth outlook vs key players including Tokyo Electron (TYO: 8035), Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) and Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX)
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited