Former senior executive at Tokyo Electron US Holdings.
- ASML’s (AMS: ASML) order volume outlook logic vs DRAM
- Capacity utilisation and expansion trends
- EUV (extreme ultraviolet) and high-NA (numerical aperture) pricing outlook
- Russia-Ukraine conflict's impact on neon supply and the semiconductor shortage
- Margin and growth outlook vs key players including Tokyo Electron (TYO: 8035), Applied Materials (NASDAQ: AMAT) and Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX)
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.