SoftBank’s Arm is seeking the largest Nasdaq IPO in almost two years, targeting a valuation of $60-70bn despite flat revenue and declining net profit.
Third Bridge has been monitoring the company’s IPO prospects since February 2022, providing investors with early-stage, predictive intelligence on Arm’s growth prospects. Gain access to these critical insights through our comprehensive coverage.
Simply submit your details via the form to access the content, and learn how our integrated solutions can help you make faster and smarter investment decisions, when, where, and how you need them.
Former executive at Qualcomm Inc
- Evolution of royalty rates and licensing fees
- Arm’s data centre growth outlook
- Competitive dynamics in data centre vs auto and IoT
- LSE vs NASDAQ IPO prospects and potential SK Hynix (KRX: 000660) takeover rationale
- Impact of Arm’s proposed Arm China share transfer and company outlook
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.