Former executive at Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A (Lega Serie A)
- Italian football league structure and Serie A’s positioning within European football leagues
- Regulatory considerations, corporate structure and revenue stream across media rights, sponsorships and licensing
- Team payout structure and risk of declining financial health of Italian clubs
- Distribution channels and partners across linear and streaming, highlighting potential for stake investments in revenue streams
- Risks associated with pushback by certain clubs on PE investment, drawing parallels with LaLiga
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.