Former AVP at AT&T Inc
- Operating environments for Verizon (NYSE: VZ), T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS), AT&T (NYSE: T) and Dish (NASDAQ: DISH) – 5G CAPEX expectations for the next 12-36 months
- Key differentiating factors in the mature nationwide 5G network
- Possible killer use cases – edge computing, IoT, private networks, next-generation cloud gaming and healthcare initiatives – telcos' ability to gain better share of incremental 5G revenues relative to 4G
- Coopetition with hyperscalers such as Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL), Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) and Facebook (NASDAQ: FB)
- Outlook for H2 2021 and beyond – potential wildcards and industry winners and losers
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.