Executive at a commercial lending specialist
- Operating environment for US community and regional banks, analysing median trends around deposit growth and credit quality
- Recent events fuelling diversified view on banks’ liquidity funding sources
- Scenario breakdown of implications from Silvergate (NYSE: SI) and Silicon Valley Bank’s (SVB; NYSE: SIVB) recent failures
- Reactive regulatory expectations from the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corp) and Federal Reserve following BTFT (Bank Term Funding Program)
- Outlook for 2023 and beyond, with thoughts on expectations for further bank runs
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.