Former VP at Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Clinical diagnostics and LC-MS (liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry) operating environment, plus these segments’ evolution within Thermo Fisher (NYSE: TMO)
- Thermo Fisher’s diagnostics portfolio and innovation strategy, entry into C> (cell and gene therapy), LC-MS and serological testing
- Competitive landscape analysis vs key medical supply players, including Agilent (NYSE: A), Danaher (NYSE: DHR), Shimadzu (TYO: 7701), VWR (NYSE: AVTR) and Waters (NYSE: WAT)
- Thermo Fisher’s integrative technologies aimed at digital integration of workflow and results
- 12-18-month growth outlook and potential future acquisition strategy, including possible areas of expansion and divestitures
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.