Former executive at Edwards Lifesciences Corp
- Key trends and developments in the cardiovascular device industry, focusing on Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW), Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) and Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT)
- Clinical procedure complexity in aortic and mitral indications
- Strengths and weaknesses of Medtronic’s CoreValve vs Edwards’ Sapien III
- Edwards’ ability to penetrate TMTT (transcatheter mitral and tricuspid therapies) with newly approved Pascal offering
- 2023 growth outlook and potential strategic M&A
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.