Former divisional head at ShopeePay (Shopee Ltd)
- ShopeePay’s (NYSE: SE) revenue mix in Malaysia and 2023 expectations given deprioritisation of offline adoption
- ShopeePay’s merchant acquisition and incentive cost overview in Malaysia
- Competitive implications of ShopeePay’s strategic shifts vs competitors such as Boost (KLSE: AXIATA)
- Stagnant penetration of ShopeePay for Shopee orders and effectiveness of free shipping vouchers
- Challenges associated with growing SPayLater and collection efficiency evaluation
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.