Former director at Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc (PPD)
- Operating environment surrounding PPD, highlighting biotech funding, DCTs (decentralised clinical trials) and shifts in clinical trial methodologies
- CRO (contract research organisation) evolution of Thermo Fisher (NYSE: TMO) following acquisition of PPD – M&A analysis, customer relationships, solutions portfolio breakdown, highlighting clinical development, FSP (functional services partnership) and laboratory services segments
- PPD’s competitive positioning within the broader CRO market relative to players such as Icon (NASDAQ: ICLR), Syneos (NASDAQ: SYNH), Medpace (NASDAQ: MEDP) and Iqvia (NYSE: IQV), elaborating on relevant market share dynamics
- Therapeutic focus areas for PPD, including haematology, infectious diseases, oncology and CNS (central nervous system)
- 12-18-month outlook for PPD, noting imminent headwinds as well as staffing and supply chain headwinds
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.