Former director at Medpace Holdings Inc
- CRO (contract research organisation) operating environment post the biotech funding slowdown and subsequent impact on Medpace’s (NASQ: MEDP) positioning
- Service offering analysis across early and late stage clinical trials – DCT (decentralised clinical trial) offerings, C> (cell and gene therapy) research, bioanalytical capabilities and oncology and neurology pipeline among many others
- Competitive landscape for Medpace vs other CROs, noting key points of differentiation such as its one-stop shop offering, science-oriented leadership team and unique partnerships
- Expectations for Q4 2022 results, focusing on backlog conversion rates, projected revenue growth, customer adoption and new revised guidance
- Medpace’s 6-12-month growth trajectory, discussing elbow room for potential M&A and capitalisation opportunities
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.