Former SVP at Mastercard Inc
- Mastercard's (NYSE: MA) multi-rail strategy and its approach to A2A (account-to-account) and real time payments, open banking and crypto
- Mastercard’s buy now, pay later instalment APIs (application program interfaces) – outlook for adoption, UX and economics
- Long-term trajectory for network fees amid friction between Visa (NYSE: V) and Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN)
- Broader competitive dynamics with Visa and its network-of-networks strategy, including profitability and longer-term outlook
- Outlook as Mastercard and Visa acquire to sustain respective presence in the payments industry
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.