Director at a biomedical research organisation and medical school
- Notable driving trends and developments within gene therapy, including overall industry growth-inducing factors
- Overview of clinical risks and uncertainties associated with gene therapy delivery, highlighting a field emphasis on risk mitigation and unwanted immune responses associated with viral vs non-viral delivery methods
- Innovation and technological advancement in gene therapy delivery, highlighting higher-quality improved capsids
- Therapeutic outlook and best-suited delivery methods for indications across CNS (central nervous system), oncology and cardiovascular disease
- 2023 industry outlook and future potential
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.