Former executive at The Ensign Group Inc
- Skilled facilities market overview, highlighting the delayed supply chain increase and CMS’s (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid’s) proposed 2.7% increase in 2023 OPPS (outpatient prospective payment system) ASC (ambulatory surgical centre) reimbursement rates
- Ensign’s (NASDAQ: ENSG) unique cultural structure of putting responsibility and ownership at the market level, plus overall business strategy
- Ensign’s geographic differentiation based on reimbursement rates and growth expansion opportunities between US West and East Coast
- Company’s organic vs inorganic growth opportunities, including new ventures
- Ensign’s value-based case continuum model with The Pennant Group (NASDAQ: PNTG) and expectations to drive growth in H2 2022
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.