Former senior director at Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Major developments within the C> (cell and gene therapy) space, highlighting ongoing manufacturing advancements for CDMOs (contract development and manufacturing organisations)
- Progression of newer modalities, including GMP (good manufacturing practice)-related products, dosing to modules, viral vs non-viral and addressing the autologous vs analogous question
- Comparative dynamics among operating C> players such as Thermo Fisher (NYSE: TMO), Resilience, Danaher’s Cytiva (NYSE: DHR), Lonza (VTX: VONN), Miltenyi Biotec and Catalent (NYSE: CTLT)
- Technical challenges and expertise required to manoeuvre C> products, breaking down automation and flexibility efforts
- 12-18-month outlook for the C> manufacturing industry, discussing future scalability and standardisation options
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.