Former executive at Catalent Inc
- Detailing the CDMO (contract development and manufacturing organisation) environment surrounding Catalent (NYSE: CTLT), noting significant trends and developments
- Catalent’s competitive positioning in the C> (cell and gene therapy) manufacturing space, highlighting relevant forms of differentiation
- Service offering analysis, discussing mRNA production capabilities and introduction of UpTempo AAV (adeno-associated virus) platform for gene therapy development, alongside portfolio enhancement implications via Catalent’s commercial partnerships
- Catalent’s technological integration into its various solutions and ability to conduct efficient tech transfers across multiple facilities
- 12-18-month growth trajectory for Catalent, highlighting possible headwinds and tailwind scenarios
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.