FORUM FOR EQUITY INVESTORS
Make smarter and faster investment decisions
Forum is the biggest archive of expert interviews in the world, providing investors with critical knowledge to make smarter and faster decisions.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Trusted by 1,000+ clients
We work with some of the world’s largest hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds and management consultancies to help them make better investment decisions.
Why Equity clients choose Forum
Our unique approach combines a proprietary coverage model, specially selected industry executives and analyst-led investigative interviews, resulting in content found nowhere else in the world.
Analyst-led investigative Interviews
We train our sector-focused analysts to operate as forensic journalists, addressing key themes and drivers affecting the companies we cover to ensure we deliver in-depth qualitative insights.
Our analysts conduct one-hour investigative Interviews with industry executives to deliver granular and highly relevant content found nowhere else in the world.
Broad, unbiased coverage
Forum’s coverage is unparalleled. We have full sector and global coverage and cover thousands of public and private companies beyond just the "headlines".
With our rigorous and proprietary research methodology our team is trained to monitor key industries, macro-economic trends and deal flow to determine the most relevant and timely content to bring into focus.
Unique content, on-demand
Clients leverage our in-depth Interviews and transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process, enabling them to focus on what matters and move with speed and conviction.
Content can be accessed on-demand in Forum or via all major third-party distribution partners, including Bloomberg, making it even easier to ingrain in our clients’ workflow.
EQUITY USE CASES
How Equity investors use Forum
Clients rely on the relevant, timely and high-quality insights from Forum Interview transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process.
- Develop a diagnostic roadmap for initial analysis and evaluation of a sector
- Understand the strategic position of a business in early stage research, particularly in complex or fast moving industries
- Obtain a deep understanding of customer purchasing behaviours, competitor activity, cultural issues, governance and management risks to a business
- Assess short-term investor concerns about a company
- Understand historic and current trends, or contrarian viewpoints, to build a perspective on an industry over multiple cycles
- Understand the implications of macro, regulatory and private company moves on portfolio companies
Super helpful in understanding the business model and key cost drivers.Research Analyst, Top 5 Global Investment Bank
Third Bridge launched and defined the expert transcript category
Forum is the biggest archive of expert interviews in the world.
Interviews per year
1 hour Interviews
with Transcripts and Audio Replays
Blue Prism (LSE: PRSM)
Blue Prism is a pioneering leader in robotic process automation (RPA) and has enjoyed a stellar performance since its IPO in 2016. Up to recently, the sell-side has remained largely bullish, with two-thirds of analysts rating the company a Buy (Bloomberg, Dec 2020).
Third Bridge Forum has covered Blue Prism in depth since 2017, conducting over 35 Interviews to help investors gain more insight into recent performance trends, understand in detail the competitive dynamics in the RPA space and ultimately build a stronger conviction in their investment thesis. This has enabled our clients to:
- size the RPA opportunity through Interviews with public and private companies including UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Workfusion
- assess the sector’s sustainability by validating AI defensibility
- gain insight on the threat of new market entrants through early impact assessments
- understand disruption risk of Microsoft deploying aggressive (90%) discounting
Our ongoing coverage has attracted significant interest, with over 2,000 downloads from equity clients, providing context on a nascent sector and essential insight into how best to analyse Blue Prism’s performance given the lack of consensus on the strength of its position.