Third Bridge 高临咨询
A proud sponsor of the 2022 AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum
The 35th Annual AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum, Asia’s premier private markets gathering, will take place in Singapore and online on November 15-17, 2022.Third Bridge is honored to sponsor such a large-scale event, and have a discussion with a group of top LPs about the investment field’s future trends during this challenging time.
AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum - Singapore
Chosen and supported by the industry’s leading players, the AVCJ Forum will engage over 1,500 senior investors, advisors and regulators focused on the private markets of Asia and globally into one platform with Singapore as the main in-person venue while maintaining continued connectivity to other financial capitals of the world.
Topic and Focus
What Will the Forum Discuss?
This forum will also discuss the following topics:
- Asian private equity: Reward versus perceived risk
- Institutional takeaways: Addressing Asia’s challenges
- Portfolio management: Big picture to small picture
- Due diligence: Staying ahead of the curve
- Southeast Asia: From strength to strength
- SaaS sensations: The rise of B2B services in Asia
- China: Unprecedented uncertainty
- Crypto: Making sense of the landscape
- Exits: Questions around liquidity
Joshua Maxey, Third Bridge’s Co-Founder and Head of Corporate Development & Communications will give a speech about Due diligence: Staying ahead of the curve.
Key speakers include but not limited to:
For the full list, please visit: https://community.ionanalytics.com/avcj-35th-forum/speakers
BIBD: Better Investors, Better Decisions
Who We Work With
Trusted by 1,000+ clients
We work with some of the world’s largest hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds and management consultancies to help them make better investment decisions